• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where's the REAL COYOTE HUNTERS?

Started by Bopeye, February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yucca

Quote from: Kuipdog on February 06, 2008, 11:04:09 PM

If I get the chance next year, I would love to come hunt the LBL if I could maybe get a little help getting into the field.

We have a couple of guys that hunt our annual hunt that are disabled. Both are wheelchair bound. They never have any excuses they just like to hunt like everyone else.

Here is one  checking his coyotes in with his son.

Kuipdog don't let anyone get you down just get out and have some fun.

Jimmie in Ky

Sorry you have to deal with such an idiot Kuipdog. He has no right to speak to anyone in such a manner, and I mean anyone handicapped or not. We all have to deal with our own skill levels and knowledge. The fact that you have worked hard enough to get within bow range of a whitetail says more for you than most of the folks I know.

If you wish to come down here I will personally see to it that you have a quality experience with us. Let me know what your limitations are and what you might need. The cabins are handicap accescible so that is no problem. Not sure about he facilities at the shower house but I can find out. Bring a friend along as well that can help and would enjoy the trip too. If your vehicle is equipped for you let me know what it is so I can scout accordingly for access. I already have one place in mind if the winds co-operate. Jimmie

HaMeR

There you go Kuipdog!!   :thumb2: :thumb2:

And if you bring Jeff along make sure you have plenty of duct tape.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

wv_yoter

The B area shower house is handicap accessible for sure.

Glen, I like the duct tape idea :yoyo:
Jason

Jimmie in Ky

You do realize that if he comes I will be in your honey hole don't you WV  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

Bopeye

Well I love all of you.  :doh2: The only good thing that came out of this post was I got to hear from one of my personal heros which happens to be Jerry Hunsley and I got George Ackley steamed up enough to come hunt with us.  :wink:
Outside of that, this post didn't accomplish much but hurt some feelings. I hope you guys can just remember that I am taking a 12 step course to help me not blame Yankees for everything and that I bought three of Jenny Craig's plans......be losing weight in no time ....... :eyebrownod:
Maybe I'll be better real soon and you guys can go back to loving me.......... :nono: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

Having said that, each of you can

BITE ME!           :laf: :biggrin: :yoyo: :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Hey... I'm not a "real" coyote hunter either but I do play one on the internet.  :roflmao:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

wv_yoter

That's O.K. Jimmie, I'd like to see him get one or two. :biggrin:
Jason

George Ackley

I got George Ackley steamed up enough to come hunt with us.

HUNT ????  09 IS A CONTEST  :biggrin:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

securpro

Shoooooooot Bopeye you didnt hurt my feelins atall, and I just gotsta say I LUV YA MAN  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kuipdog, I would be honored  :bowingsmilie: to hunt with you at the next LBL hunt as I believe all of us would, and nobody would say any thing if you didnt kill out, if they do you just let me know and I'll take care of it. After all its not about the killin its about the huntin thats why its called HUNTING. just ask Bopeye he's one of our best hunters..... :readthis:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

possumal

Bopeye: You know that all us nuts love you, so why would any of us get mad at you cutting up?  You am a wild and crazy guy!  :laf: :biggrin: :laf: :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on February 07, 2008, 09:31:21 PM
I got George Ackley steamed up enough to come hunt with us.

HUNT ????  09 IS A CONTEST  :biggrin:

Fair enough. Whatever get's your happy butt here............ :laf:

If I lose what happens?  :wo:

Better yet, if I win what do I get?  :laf:

It'll be the same thing it has been every year. A lot of fun. There's no money to be made. No sponsors to stroke. It won't even make ya famous, such as Globe does.......... :nono:

It's just bragging rights for a year and I'm well past due........ :eyebrownod:

I feed my family with my job. I have my fun taking my gun for a walk. I never mix business with pleasure.  :wink:

See ya in 09 Papa George........ :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

QuoteSee ya in 09 Papa George........  :yoyo:

:shck: It's on now!! Popeye VS Bopeye  LBL "09!! Be There!!

:laf: :laf:  Otter be a goodun!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

George Ackley

don take it serious kid i am just playing with ya , like you where with me in your post..
I to think you be a fun guy to hunt with  :bowingsmilie:[/size]

besides there is no fun hunting against a eastern boy every one knows they don't know what they are doing right :roflmao: :roflmao:
SO BE GOOD KID, AND IN 09 I WILL BRING THE Jack

George
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

bigben

I just wanna get a pic of em together.  I think george is something like 6ft 8 and bop is what 5ft8 maybe smaller? 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Hey Little Buddy: You want a pix of George & Bop together get your tushy to the LBL & take it yourself! Besides I could use a hunting buddy. :wink:

bigben

i'll be there this year.  i felt like crap about not being able to go last time.  maybe me and george can hook up and head down together? 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Quote from: bigben on February 08, 2008, 08:23:57 AM
I just wanna get a pic of em together.  I think george is something like 6ft 8 and bop is what 5ft8 maybe smaller? 

Bop will probably tell ya he's 5ft8 by 5ft8.    :nono:

Uncle Jay

Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.

Once you figure out where they are, then you can figure out the best way to snipe one.
Coyotes are creatures of habit and the best way to figure them out is to talk to the people that see them regularly.  People are creatures of habit as well.
You'll hear farmers say that they always see a coyote crossing his field at the same time every day.  That's because the farmer is in that particular spot the same time ever day as well.
A few years ago I talked a farmer into starting up his tractor in the dead of winter and drive around a field 3 or 4 times.  The reasoning was that the sound of the tractor tends to draw coyotes.  It worked but I missed the coyote.  Sometimes you have to think out of the box.

For you guys in Tennessee,
If you wanna go dancing, you gotta know where the dance hall is.
:confused:
Uncle Jay

THO Game Calls

Now see - here we go again.  A western guy tell an eastern guy how to do things.

Everyone in Tenn. knows if you want to go dancing you go to the Family Reunion.    :roflmao:     :roflmao:     :roflmao:

(sorry, it was like a hanging curve ball, you just gotta swing at it)

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results