• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where's the REAL COYOTE HUNTERS?

Started by Bopeye, February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Jay

That one made me laugh out loud.

I gotta do some work on my similies or whatever the heck tey're called.

This is fun.
How about this one...

If you wanna drink milk, you gotta find a cow first. :iroll:

To answer the original question of where's the real coyote hunters my guess would be that either they're 70 - 80 years old or dead.

Uncle Jay

THO Game Calls

OK, now leave my wife out of this.

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Uncle Jay

Uncle Jay

THO Game Calls

That's what she gets for not letting me go to the LBL this year  :)

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

possumal

Uncle Jay:  I am glad you made that post.  I have often wondered why coyote hunters forget to do the most important part of scouting---ask the farmers, the rural postal carrier, etc..  They are there all the time, just like the coyotes, and sure give out some good information.  Your smilies are fine!  :yoyo: :yoyo: 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

iahntr

Screw all you guys  !!!!   That's it, I'm tired of this East vs. West crap !!!!   :mad2:
East is harder, west is easier,,,, no west isn't easier, we're just better,,,
we can call em over there, no ya can't,,,,,, east and west, west and east,
blah blah blah  :madd: :mad3:

What about us central guys,, huh?  We're just here in the middle, kinda get left out of everything.   :pout:  :sick2:
It's tough huntin here too. doesn't mean we don't know how to hunt.  :rolleye:
Can't ya include us in the arguements sometimes. :sarcas3: :sarcas3:
We have feelings too ya know.    :noway:      :sad3:     :sad2:
:eyebrow:
:biggrin:
:laf: :laf:
:hahaha:  :roflmao: :laugh2:
Scott

Bopeye

Sorry Iahntr..............would a big fat "BITE ME" make ya feel any better......... :eyebrownod:

iahntr

please,,,     :sad3:
that'd be a start,  :iroll:
Scott

George Ackley

Mr Bopeye,
Call your taxidermist and get a price on a full body coyote mount ,,
Because ifin you don't get a coyote by the last day of the 09 hunt, I am fixing to take you out and help you with getting a LBL dog on the ground kid, it's the least I can do for the invite.
look's like me and Big Ben just my be rolling in to the LBL camps in 09

Uncle Jay,
Good advice,but i also have some wisdom to share.
The things about are dance halls are they are small, and I must be ugly, cause when I do find them they don't wont to dance much :confused:
Now in the south west of the US, It seams there are dance halls every where, it like you can fall right out of one and into another. and the dancing,,It is insane , As ugly as I am when I am out there! I seams i cant stop dancing.

So i will invite you to PA and maybe you can show me a couple new steps :bowingsmilie:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

keekee

George,

Good deal! I look forward to seeing you next year at the LBL! Sounds like plans for a good time! :biggrin:

Tell my old buddy I said Hi, when your setting a stand with him at Globe!

Brent

bigben

it was nice meeting you today george.  I was standing there talking to a buddy of mine at the eastern sports and outdoor show and a big fella(I was looking up at him) comes up and says are you bigben?  yup I reply and you look like george ackley.

sounds like a plan george.  I am heading down there in 09 no matter if I drive myself. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

vvarmitr

Hey, Little Buddy maybe we can meet up & caravan down. :eyebrow:
I'll probably be driving Bill's bean puckered butt down again, so I wouldn't ask ya to take your life into your hands by riding w/ us.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

George Ackley

Ben I am going,,, it looks like the northeast hunt will be happening later in the year next year.
It was cool seeing ya there at the show sorry i was short but i had a commitment i had to get to.
I am hopping to meet the next time Aaron has a get to gather at his camp.
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

kyfuzzyface

What a blast
I am going to have to get up with Weedwalker and make to LBL next year
Fuzzy

weedwalker

kyfuzzyface, we can do that. I've already told my job I'm taking a 4 day weekend next February. :wink:

Bopeye

Me too Weed. I'm gonna take the whole week off. Give me time to bs, hunt, scout, bs, eat, scout, bs, meet George and Ben and whoever else is coming. I love meeting new folks and sometimes I even shut up long enough to learn from them. Best teacher I had this year was Topdawg........now that boy knows how to get'em....... :eyebrownod:

I think Paint might be wanting to add something here to, but I'm not sure. Paint!! Oh Paint!! Anything to add son?  :roflmao:

vvarmitr

Quote from: Bopeye on February 11, 2008, 11:21:05 PM
sometimes I even shut up long enough to learn from them.

I must not have been around when that moment happen.  :confused:
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

KySongDog

VV

There are silent pauses during the silverback and sumo poses where ya might get a word in edgewise.     :roflmao: