• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on April 18, 2010, 07:55:14 AM
"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

You can tell he didn't live around Metiskow, Eh :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." -William Faulkner
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals." - George Orwell
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Oh make us feel guilty Pat :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Don't feel guilty Jim. In the words of Mel Brooks, "Its good to be king."

Pat
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A city that outdistances man's walking powers is a trap for man." - Arnold J. Toynbee
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on April 21, 2010, 05:38:50 AM
"A city that outdistances man's walking powers is a trap for man." - Arnold J. Toynbee

Kinda/sorta sounds like a woman :confused:.

coyote101

"If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing." - Henry Kravis
NRA Life Member

pitw

I ain't got much money either :pout:

coyote101

"It is indeed a desirable thing to be well-descended, but the glory belongs to our ancestors." - Plutarch
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists." - Charles Dickens
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"He who gives what he would as readily throw away, gives without generosity; for the essence of generosity is in self sacrifice." - Henry Taylor
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There are people who are always anticipating trouble, and in this way they manage to enjoy many sorrows that never really happen to them." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You might be a redneck if... the blue book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas it has in it." - Jeff Foxworthy
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Lol, you think I don't pay attention.  :alscalls:  :biggrin:

coyote101

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible." - Doug Lawson
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Yes sir, and the other half won Darwin Awards.  :biggrin:

vvarmitr

..... or the Nobel Peace Prize!  :iroll: :iroll:
:laf: