• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Creditors have better memories than debtors." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"When a law enforcement officer apprehends an illegal immigrant, it makes no sense to simply release that individual who has been breaking our laws with no threat of sanction or penalty." - Bobby Jindal
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

^^^^^^ Aint that the truth
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

"Some men would rather be photographed with their fish than with their wives." - Gwen Cooper and Evelyn Haas
NRA Life Member

pitw

Pretty neat little trap was that one Pat  :laf: :laf:.  My wife checks up on this site too so I sure ain't commenting here  :whew:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Now I see why you added that pic of your wife and her fish.  :innocentwhistle:       :laf:
Scott

coyote101

"The only thing that stops God from sending another flood is that the first one was useless." - Nicolas de Chamfort
NRA Life Member

pitw

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm sorry but that one hit me funny :innocentwhistle:

coyote101

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." - Ann Landers
NRA Life Member

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it." - Lao Tzu
NRA Life Member

pitw

I take it this Lao Tzu fellow never met a woman eh :innocentwhistle:.

coyote101

"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else." - Clarence Darrow.

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.'" - Jim Carrey
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Lance Armstrong, the famous cyclist and more importantly, cancer survivor, has said 'if you ever get a second chance for something, you've got to go all the way.'" - Michael N. Castle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth." - Charles Darwin
NRA Life Member

pitw

"Friends, like money can be spent foolishly".  Me, today.

coyote101

"I am still doing my due diligence. A vote on a Supreme Court nominee is a lifetime appointment and when the court decides, it is the law of the land." - Robert Menendez
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It was the courts, of course, that took away prayer from our schools, that took away Bible reading from our schools. It's the courts that gave us same-sex marriage. So it is quite a battlefield, and the Supreme Court is the highest court in the land." - Rod Parsley
NRA Life Member