• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"I have made many serious statements - I just can't remember any of them. I guess they mustn't have been very important." - Oliver Reed
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

I can sympathise with that.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"Yes, I'm a patriotic person. For these people who disgrace the American way and burn our flag and do all of these things... I say, don't live here and disgrace my country. Go live in the Middle East and see how you like it." - Payne Stewart
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power." - George Bernard Shaw
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It may not always be easy, convenient, or politically correct to stand for truth and right, but it is the right thing to do. Always." - M. Russell Ballard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
NRA Life Member

JohnP

Quote from: coyote101 on May 17, 2010, 05:41:44 AM
"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

"To vote is like the payment of a debt, a duty never to be neglected, if its performance is possible." - Rutherford B. Hayes
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Expecting is the greatest impediment to living. In anticipation of tomorrow, it loses today." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

:wo: Kinda like wishing your Life away over snowy weather & Spring not getting here soon enough.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it." - Victor Hugo
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." - Will Rogers
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

coyote101

"Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again." - F. P. Jones
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Oh how true that is.  :rolleye:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas de Chamfort
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We all learned in kindergarten that the beginning is a very good place to start. As we have this debate on illegal immigration and illegal entry into this country, let's begin at the very beginning by sealing the borders to this great Nation." - Marsha Blackburn
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To a child, often the box a toy came in is more appealing than the toy itself." - Allen Klein
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The story of America's quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots."
- Randy Vader
NRA Life Member