• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming." - John Steinbeck
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars, and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?" - Peg Bracken
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." - Javan
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A good hunting partner is harder to find than a good friend." - Rick Ross
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I had gained the summit of a commanding ridge, and, looking round with astonishing delight, beheld the ample plains, the beauteous tracts below." - Daniel Boone
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate." - Kin Hubbard
NRA Life Member

jdbp

still reading these after 3 days

pitw

Quote from: jdbp on June 09, 2010, 03:08:36 PM
still reading these after 3 days

Just another 793 days to catch up to me  :laf: :laf:.  These things are great and do want to thank Pat for taking the time :bowingsmilie:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"If people persist in trespassing upon the grizzlies' territory, we must accept that the grizzlies, from time to time, will harvest a few trespassers." - Edward Abbey
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

I hope Semp didnt see this  :sad3: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"He who remains calm while those around him panics probably doesn't know what is going on." - Anonymous
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up." - Robert Frost
NRA Life Member

pitw

This Frost fellow obviously never drove on ice :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

Maybe not, but that is still a very good point he makes.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was." - Irish Proverb
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You want to run out in front, prepare to be tripped from behind." -  S.A. Sachs
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak.  Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Unknown
NRA Life Member