• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"I guess I'll retire someday if I live that long." - Bobby Bowden

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on July 13, 2010, 05:49:18 AM
"I guess I'll retire someday if I live that long." - Bobby Bowden

All things come to he who waits too long.

coyote101

"My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long." - Buffalo Bill
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

coyote101

"Not only is life a bitch, but it is always having puppies." - Adrienne Gusoff
NRA Life Member

pitw

What'd you do now :wo:.  Break an axle :innocentwhistle:.

coyote101

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!" - Durwood L. Allen
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven." - John Lubbock
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Watch out when you're getting all you want. Fattening hogs ain't in luck." - Joel Chandler Harris
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Politics is the diversion of trivial men who, when they succeed at it, become important in the eyes of more trivial men." - George Jean Nathan
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty." - James Monroe
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotisms." - Aristotle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For a short time we lived quietly. But this could not last. White men had found gold in the mountains around the land of winding water. - Chief Joseph
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't sell your soul to buy peanuts for the monkeys." - Dorothy Salisbury Davis
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Whether you are just entering the workforce or nearing retirement age, planning for the future is critical." - Ron Lewis
NRA Life Member

pitw

coyote101

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

Dave

Good to see you're back at the wheel.  I was missing these.