• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I'm betting he never played with a full deck :eyebrow:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party." - Jimmy Buffett
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

coyote101

"Feeling good about government is like looking on the bright side of any catastrophe. When you quit looking on the bright side, the catastrophe is still there." - P. J. O'Rourke
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The most important thing is story-telling. It's as singular and old-fashioned as that." - David Soul
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on August 21, 2010, 08:37:35 AM
"The most important thing is story-telling. It's as singular and old-fashioned as that." - David Soul

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: And that right there boys is one of the best quotes I've ever saw :biggrin:.

coyote101

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. - Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vvarmitr

coyote101

"To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail." - Abraham Maslow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A tough lesson in life that one has to learn is that not everybody wishes you well." - Dan Rather
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth." - Aesop
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When you retire, it's a place in life, a part of the journey. You just don't quit work; you develop an attitude where you can do what you please." -  Tom T. Hall
NRA Life Member

kyfuzzyface

You don't QUIT work you just stop punchin the clock and gettin a paycheck  :rolleye: :rolleye:
Fuzzy

HaMeR

I really like that quote Sir.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

Tom T. Hall  .............  Ahhhh that brings back some old memories ..........  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." - Layne Staley
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

I know where you're going Pat. I seen your avatar!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11