• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

A little late today, but what the heck, I've been fishing!

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." - Plato
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"If you can skin a cat without getting the room all bloody, why not do it that way?" - Unknown
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

My first official day of retirement.

"When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income." - Chi Chi Rodriguez
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Is she only half as happy as she was yesterday?  :shrug:
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold." - Jerry Vale
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

That's why a always put a shot of orange juice in my Southern Comfort when I was feeling a little under the weather.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Set your expectations high; find men and women whose integrity and values you respect; get their agreement on a course of action; and give them your ultimate trust.” - John Akers
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Another Post-A-Note goes on the frig' w/ that one.  :wink:

coyote101

"Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor." - Ulysses S. Grant
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.” -  Win Borden

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend." - Doug Larson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I don't get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there's no rehab for stupidity." - Chris Rock
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

"Cold weather makes people stupid and that's a fact." - Early Grayce, Kalifornia

pitw

Quote from: Semp on September 08, 2010, 06:33:58 AM
"Cold weather makes people stupid and that's a fact." [/i]

Poor Scott :rolleye:
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Coming from a Kalifornian makes it really profound. :iroll:  :sarcas3:  :loco:  :sleep2:

coyote101

"An unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones." - W. Somerset Maugham
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Do you know what a soldier is, young man? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilised folk to despise war." - Allan Massie
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended." - George W. Bush

"Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve." - George W. Bush

"The resolve of our great nation is being tested. But make no mistake, we will show the world that we will pass the test." - George W. Bush

"I will never relent in defending America - whatever it takes." - George W. Bush

"Bring them on." - George W. Bush
NRA Life Member