• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Someone's gotta give Hal Borland a shot of testosterone, a gun or bow, and get him out in the woods.  Then he'll know what October is for.   :biggrin:

coyote101

Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have, beautifully. - Scott Alexander
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Extraordinary afflictions are not always the punishment of extraordinary sins, but sometimes the trial of extraordinary graces." - Matthew Henry
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The idea that you earn things - that you earn respect, that you earn income, responsibility. the vote, punishment... these ideas are anathema to the liberal mind." - Dennis Prager
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I don't have any bad habbits. They might be bad habits for other people, but they're all right for me." - Eubie Blake
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas A Edison
NRA Life Member

pitw

Man do I see that on a daily basis. :rolleye:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted." - Carolyn Heilbrun
NRA Life Member

George Ackley

"The light we walk in is always brighter after time spent in the darkness"

George W Ackley
October 9 2010
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

coyote101

"God ceases to be God only for those who can admit the possibility of His non-existence, and that conception is in itself the most severe punishment they can suffer." - Giacomo Casanova
NRA Life Member

alscalls

The thief on the cross next to Jesus said...... Jesus, when your in your Kingdom, will you please remember me.....
He said in return...... Today you will walk with me in paradise.

WOW....... All he had to do was believe.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"Better a mouse in the pot than no meat at all.” - Romanian Proverb
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." - Albert Camus
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance." - W. Clement Stone
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

WTHB! You retire from this too Pat?  :shrug:

Good grief I need my fix!!!  :sad3:

coyote101

"Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go according to any rules. They're not like aches or wounds, they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Much better.  :biggrin:
Thanks Pat.
:laf:

coyote101

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow." - Mario Andrett
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

^^^ that one went on the 'frig.  :laf:

coyote101

"The truth is, hardly any of us have ethical energy enough for more than one really inflexible point of honor." - George Bernard Shaw
NRA Life Member