• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on November 08, 2010, 07:23:04 AM
"We are not enemies, but friends.  We must not be enemies.  Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.  The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature." - Abraham Lincoln

And we all know how he ended up  :eyebrow:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"If they want peace, nations should avoid the pin-pricks that precede cannon shots." - Napoleon Bonaparte
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"When you throw dirt, you lose ground." - Texan Proverb
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on November 10, 2010, 07:16:20 AM
"When you throw dirt, you lose ground." - Texan Proverb

When you live on 380 feet of sand and the good land is that far down you have a lot to lose before you gain. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." - Steven Wright
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." - Bertrand Russell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on November 18, 2010, 08:12:23 AM
"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Good Idea! ;yes;  :wink:

coyote101

"Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There are more ways of skinning a cat than rubbing its fur the wrong way." - J. Carter Brown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith." - Henry Ward Beecher
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“The mouth of a cannon is safer than the mouth of a woman scorned.” - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"In this world a man must either be anvil or hammer." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'Thank you?" - William A. Ward
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. - Max Lucado
NRA Life Member

coyote101

It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb cholesterol if you take it form another person's plate - Dave Barry
NRA Life Member