Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"The essence of nostalgia is an awareness that what has been will never be again." - Milton S. Eisenhower
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

1.All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.

2.Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)

3.Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.

4.Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

- Jeff Cooper
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"It should come as no surprise to any of us that the solution to ending bickering in families is to talk to one another more often without blaming, making judgments, or insulting one another." - Donald C. Medeiros
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway." - Elbert Hubbard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If there is anyone here whom I have not insulted, I beg his pardon." - Johannes Brahms
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We say that slavery has vanished from European civilization, but this is not true. Slavery still exists, but now it applies only to women and its name is prostitution." - Victor Hugo
NRA Life Member

coyote101

A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green. - Francis Bacon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Even though we're a week and a half away from Thanksgiving, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." - Richard Roeper
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism." - Barry Goldwater
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
Steven Wright
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"Pearl Harbor caused our Nation to wholeheartedly commit to winning World War II, changing the course of our Nation's history and the world's future." - Joe Baca
NRA Life Member

Okanagan

Pat, thanks for the quote of the day series.   I seldom say anything but read them and appreciate them.

coyote101

"Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid." - Dean Koontz
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on December 08, 2010, 12:46:13 PM
"Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid." - Dean Koontz

And I am living proof of that one  :argh:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

:nofgr:  Barry!! Leave a little credit in there for me.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: I have my moments as well.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

Quote from: HaMeR on December 09, 2010, 08:33:37 AM
:nofgr:  Barry!! Leave a little credit in there for me.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: I have my moments as well.  :laf: :laf:

DITTO!!!!!!  and there aint no cure for it!  :nono:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it." - Edith Sitwell
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

:confused:  Uuhmmm Barry?? I never said I was proud of it. Did you?  :shrug:

:nono: :nono:

Not proud. Just admitting to it is all.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Methinks thou dost protest too much.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member