• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"I say to people who care for people who are dying, if you really love that person and want to help them, be with them when their end comes close. Sit with them - you don't even have to talk. You don't have to do anything but really be there with them." - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

God's will my friend...... Were thinking of ya.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm." - Willa Cather
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Time in its irresistible and ceaseless flow carries along on its flood all created things and drowns them in the depths of obscurity." - Anna Comnena
NRA Life Member

alscalls

But it cant defeat a seed.......
AL

gadsdengirl01

Country life is wear its at

coyote101

"You will suddenly realize that the reason you never changed before was because you didn't want to." - Robert H. Schuller

NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on December 19, 2010, 01:57:58 PM
"You will suddenly realize that the reason you never changed before was because you didn't want to." - Robert H. Schuller

Dab nabbit Pat. :argh:  I just read this one to the wife and after the ensuing conversation I find out I'm eating popcorn on the couch again :doh2:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

You can't stay young forever but you can be immature for the rest of your life. "unknown"
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it." - Dudley Moore
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on December 23, 2010, 08:02:44 AM
"The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it." - Dudley Moore

I highly doubt that one.   :noway:  I bet cops cause more accidents than many other items in the rearview as the drivers get so distracted they forget to look forward :hahaha:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!" - Charles Dickens 

I'm off to the mother in law's for a couple of days. Internet service is questionable at best. If I am unable to get on Fins and Fur while I'm gone, I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.

Pat
NRA Life Member

alscalls

Merry Christmas Pat!!!!!

I am off to make a snow angel.............
AL

coyotehunter_1

Pat, Merry Christmas to you and yours.   :highclap:

Also many thanks for bringing to us the quote of the day, everyday.   :yoyo:

Did you see the size of that snow angel? :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

QuoteI'm off to the mother in law's for a couple of days. Internet service is questionable at best. If I am unable to get on Fins and Fur while I'm gone, I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too Pat.

You have to find away to post up the quotes of the day Pat. My Facebook friends depend on it. If I didn't copy your quotes over to my page there daily I wouldn't have anything to post.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

vvarmitr

Nature abhors a vacuum. -  Unknown

Here you are CCP.  :wink:

I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart, and that is softness of head. - Theodore Roosevelt

coyote101

"Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place." - Tecumseh
NRA Life Member