• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I wave at 98% of the people I meet, possibly just so I know they are awake :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"It is not I who become addicted, it is my body." - Jean Cocteau
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Dave

Talk about blaming the other guy - even when it's your fault, it's not your fault.  Could he be a lawyer? :alscalls:

coyote101

"Canadians are cold so much of the time that many of them leave instructions to be cremated." - Cynthia Nelms
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on December 29, 2010, 10:13:12 AM
"Canadians are cold so much of the time that many of them leave instructions to be cremated." - Cynthia Nelms

Barry,

Is this true?

coyote101

"Intelligent or not, we all make mistakes and perhaps the intelligent mistakes are the worst, because so much careful thought has gone into them." - Peter Ustinov
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” - Bill Vaughn
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

In most cases both are drunk!  :eyebrownod:

Be careful out there on amateur night.  :wink:

coyote101

"Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols." - Thomas Mann
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

20 minutes after midnight last night we had tunderstorms move through so your quote is invalid. We also had a canon and an AK47 going off, there were no pistols invollved.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"No man is excluded from calling upon God, the gate of salvation is set open unto all men: neither is there any other thing which keepeth us back from entering in, save only our own unbelief." - John Calvin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

pitw

The women I think can attest to the first part better than men :eyebrow:.

coyote101

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." - Honore de Balzac
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What else have we but memories? For all life is divided into two parts: anticipation and memory, and if we remember richly, we must have lived richly.'' - Louis L'Amour
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There are two dilemmas that rattle the human skull: How do you hang on to someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?" - Danny DeVito
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every journey into the past is complicated by delusions, false memories, false namings of real events." - Adrienne Rich
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If I had only one sermon to preach it would be a sermon against pride." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult." - Lord Chesterfield
NRA Life Member

pitw