• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered." - Lyndon B. Johnson
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The ancient feud between cat and dog is not forgotten in the north, for the Lynx is the deadly foe of the Fox and habitually kills it when there is soft snow and scarcity of easier prey." - Ernest Thompson Seton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The rule in carving holds good as to criticism; never cut with a knife what you can cut with a spoon." - Charles Buxton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said." - Alan Greenspan
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." - Saint Augustine
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." - John D. Rockefeller
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going." - George Carlin
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

No that was last night in the Members Forum  :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears." - Louis D. Brandeis
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken." - Warren Buffett
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Some folks can look so busy doing nothing that they seem indispensable." - Kin Hubbard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine." - Dwight L. Moody
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular." ~ Kathleen Thompson Norris

coyote101

"I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." - Edward Gibbon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes." - William Tecumseh Sherman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never stir up litigation. A worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this." - Abraham Lincoln
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It doesn't matter if the water is cold or warm if you're going to have to wade through it anyway." -Teilhard de Chardin
NRA Life Member