• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." -J. K. Rowling
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

mandi48

Dating is like deer hunting...you wait it out til a keeper comes along  :laf: made that one myself  :yoyo:
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

Okanagan

Quote from: mandi48 on February 28, 2011, 09:24:23 AM
Dating is like deer hunting...you wait it out til a keeper comes along  :laf: made that one myself  :yoyo:

It's a good one!   :highclap:

slagmaker

Quote from: Okanagan on February 28, 2011, 11:27:27 AM
Quote from: mandi48 on February 28, 2011, 09:24:23 AM

It's a good one!   :highclap:

A very good one
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

mandi48

I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

coyote101

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

^^^^ >> Hang in there Mr JohnP!!!!!!!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age." - Charlie Sheen
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury." - Edwin Hubbel Chapin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"People who relieve others of their money with guns are called robbers. It does not alter the immorality of the act when the income transfer is carried out by government." - Cal Thomas
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well." - Voltaire
NRA Life Member

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"It's so hard to pin anything down. A cougar or puma is like a UFO with four feet." - John Lutz
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd." -Bertrand Russell
NRA Life Member

pitw

Now that ^^^^ is a fact :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Anything that is done on the basis of collectivity in opposition to basic individual needs and desires, can be said to be of the herd type. Or action without honest reflection contributes to a mass produced muck of ideality that looks super silly to the free spirit unhinged of the supercilious tendrils of social network ethics and all bogus guilt trips the menacing Moloch seeks to drag thy spirit down with.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest." - William Hazlitt
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

When I loose intrest I get bored.- Bear
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.