• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"There is nothing inherently fair about equalizing incomes. If the government penalizes you for working harder than somebody else, that is unfair. If you save your money but retire with the same pension as a free-spending neighbor, that is also unfair." - Arthur C. Brooks
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?" - Satchel Paige
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do more, and you are not yet decrepit enough to turn them down." - T.S. Eliot
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Somebody has been a bit busy these last 6 months huh??  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off." - Abe Lemons
NRA Life Member

pitw

That weighing on ya Pat. :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Oratory is the power to talk people out of their sober and natural opinions." -Joseph Chatfield
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
NRA Life Member

pitw

Wow is there a lot of people in the wrong on the web :whew:.

coyote101

"What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also." - Julius Caesar
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without." - James C. Dobson
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

I did. I just hope Diane did too.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for." - Marian Wright Edelman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells... to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin." - Dave Barry
NRA Life Member

pitw

In their defense, looking is fun :biggrin:.

coyote101

"If you work for free, you'll never be out of a job!" - contributed by Dave Paul (HuntnCarve)
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
NRA Life Member

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

HaMeR

:doh2:  I thought for sure that was gonna be a welfare quote Pat. Thanks for putting the author in there.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11