• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you." - Woody Hayes

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

:confused:

:shrug:

:innocentwhistle:

I think it's great they are gonna show the game on TV tonight at 10PM.  Too bad they didn't have a 2nd week to get it scheduled. maybe they could have showed it at 3AM instead.  :argh:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

There's a game tonight? Who's playing?  :shrug:  I guess I'll have to check it out.  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Tonight is the night that

KENTUCKY THUMPS OHIO!    :biggrin:

riverboss

Semp i like the way you think.

slagmaker

Man I thought the olympics were over.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Sounds like there is a way for the FnF board to make some funds from this  :eyebrow:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

coyote101

"The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not." - Charles Barkley
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." - C. S. Lewis
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence." - V.C. King
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Whiskey's too tough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear. I hope this refrain, will help me explain, as a matter of fact, I like beer." - Tom T. Hall (lyrics to I Like Beer)
NRA Life Member

Bills Custom Calls

It makes me a Jolly good feller,I like beer,it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel better  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Every song Tom T. Hall wrote was a hit :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it's marked by the blood of those who died defending it." - John Thune
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out." - Walter Winchell
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on April 04, 2011, 08:12:36 AM
"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out." - Walter Winchell

That's a fact as well as a quote :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies." - Oscar Wilde
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well." - Alfred Adler
NRA Life Member