Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

That's pretty stupid but you can't help but laugh. :laf:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

coyote101

"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better." - Plutarch
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The best armor is to stay out of range." - Italian Proverb
NRA Life Member

coyote101

This one is for Bopeye; too bad this doctor isn't still around. Get well soon,bud.

My doctor is wonderful. Once, in 1955, when I couldn't afford an operation, he touched up the X-rays.
-Joey Bishop
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If success attends my steps, honor and glory await my name - - if defeat, still shall it be said we died like brave men, and conferred honor, even in death, on the American Name." - Zebulon Pike
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain." - Henry Ford
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it." - W. C. Fields
NRA Life Member

Bopeye

That use to be my excuse to drink liquor and leave water alone....... :eyebrownod:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." - John Buchan
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Oh, so that's the charm of fishing.  :huh:   
I always wondered? :wo:  :laf:

coyote101

"My great forte in killing buffaloes was to get them circling by riding my horse at the head of the herd and shooting their leaders. Thus the brutes behind were crowded to the left, so that they were soon going round and round." - Buffalo Bill Cody
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure." - Fred A. Allen
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Lol, now thats a good'n right there.

bootmud

:laf:    Lots of truth to that one.    :laf:
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :laf: :hahaha: :hahaha: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." - Dave Barry
NRA Life Member