• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." - Andrew Jackson
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it." - Doris Day
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"It's important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not." - Mignon McLaughlin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A whole generation of Americans will retire in poverty instead of prosperity, because they simply are not preparing for retirement now." - Scott Cook
NRA Life Member

coyote101

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. - Ellen Glasgow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We have all forgot more than we remember." - Thomas Fuller
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I haven't inherited the earth from my parents, I am borrowing it from my children." - Mark Udall
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We have an incredible warrior class in this country - people in law enforcement, intelligence - and I thank God every night we have them standing fast to protect us from the tremendous amount of evil that exists in the world." - Brad Thor
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If I made a list of the people I admire, Mom would probably fill up half of it. She could do anything and everything." - Patsy Cline
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." - Margaret Atwood
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is easy to be tolerant of the principles of other people if you have none of your own." - Herbert Samuel
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Congress seems to want to cure every ill known to man except unconstitutional government and high taxes." - Charley Reese
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When it gets down to it, basketball is basketball." - Larry Bird
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father." - Pope John XXIII
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide." - Mickey Mantle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Media is just a word that has come to mean bad journalism." - Graham Greene
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.” - Barack Obama to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev 
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Once you begin to explain or excuse all events on racial grounds, you begin to indulge in the perilous mythology of race." - James Earl Jones
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball." - Bobby Knight
NRA Life Member