• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther." - J. P. Morgan
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there." - Clarence W. Hall
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

The resurrections says, "It ain't always gonna be like this."

coyote101

"To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter." - Euripides
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about." - Charles Kingsley
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Thats true :eyebrownod: LOVE is a decent pair of split ring pliers
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." - H. G. Wells
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Do not ask for what you will wish you had not got." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, the power to destroy." - Daniel Webster
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object." - Patrick Henry
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." - Hunter S. Thompson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent." - Napoleon Hill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously." - Henry A. Kissinger
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Man never thinks himself happy, but when he enjoys those things which others want or desire." - Alexander Pope
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I'm inspired by people who keep on rolling, no matter their age." - Jimmy Buffett
NRA Life Member

JohnP

I printed this one, and have it taped on the desk.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

"I want to be all used up when I die.". - George Bernard Shaw
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"As I grew older, I realized that it was much better to insist on the genuine forms of nature, for simplicity is the greatest adornment of art." - Albrecht Durer
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“Isn’t it appropriate that the month of the tax begins with April Fool’s Day and ends with cries of “May Day!”?” - Unknown
NRA Life Member