• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I will thank God for the day and the moment I have." - Jim Valvano
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines." - Richard M. Nixon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If we remain silent when our popularly elected government violates the laws it has sworn to uphold and steals the freedoms we elected it to protect, we will have only ourselves to blame when Big Brother is everywhere." - Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long." - Thomas Sowell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I don't have any intention of resigning." - Eric Holder
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime." - Adlai E. Stevenson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten." - Conrad Hall

NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

I dont even want to try to imagine...ok too late :sad: ...how many children are thinking that at on Fathers Day.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Our son-in-law's dad passed away at a young age.  I have often wondered what he thought on Father's day at our house when all the kids/grandkids are here wishing me a happy fathers day. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams."- John Barrymore

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - John Wooden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Opportunity makes a thief." - Francis Bacon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be. - Socrates
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The excess of our youth are checks written against our age and they are payable with interest thirty years later." - Charles Caleb Colton
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." - Michelangelo
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law." - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To date, the White House has steadfastly maintained that it has not had any role in advising the (Justice) Department with respect to the congressional investigation. The surprising assertion of executive privilege raised the question of whether that is still the case." - Darrell Issa
NRA Life Member