• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep." - W. C. Fields
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Obamacare was bad law yesterday, it’s bad law today.” - Mitt Romney
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The Court today decides to save a statute Congress did not write." - Justice Anthony Kennedy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The truth is more important than the facts." - Frank Lloyd Wright
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Not all who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

And not all who are lost, wander :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

”If at some point you don’t ask yourself, ‘What have I gotten myself into?’ then you’re not doing it right.” - Roland Gau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans." - Woody Allen
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Of course, they say wars never settle anything â€" but that business about secession was settled by the war." - Shelby Foote
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"“If you’ve been successful you didn’t get there on your own.....If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." - Barack Obama
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“Sometimes the course of our lives depends on what we do or don't do in a few seconds, a heartbeat, when we either seize the opportunity, or just miss it. Miss the moment and you never get a chance again.” -  Aidan Chambers
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.” - Lauren Myracle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.” - C.S. Lewis
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If I had a nickel for every time I said "Why me?" I'd have probably said "Why me?" more often."- Tom Wilson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two." - Sir Norman Wisdom
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Wise men make more opportunities than they find." - Francis Bacon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What I deserve I earn." - tattoo on the back of British Olympic gymnast Louis Smith
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'" - Psalm 53:1
NRA Life Member