Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northern coyote

haha, there's nutin but truth in that!  :laf:  :biggrin:
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyote101

"My house is run, essentially, by an adopted, fully clawed cat with a mean nature." - Anthony Bourdain
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable." - H. L. Mencken
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself." - Walter Anderson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish."- Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

For Frogman:

"A Hospital is no place to be sick." - Samuel Goldwyn
NRA Life Member

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

For all the Dads...... Happy Father's Day.

"Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children." - Bill Cosby
NRA Life Member

Frogman

Quote from: coyote101 on June 14, 2008, 07:11:51 AM
For Frogman:

"A Hospital is no place to be sick." - Samuel Goldwyn

You got that right.  But I must say that the nurses and staff treated me well.  Thanks for the quote.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

"A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice." - Thomas Paine
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." - Robert Louis Stevenson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense." - Robert Green Ingersoll
NRA Life Member

bootmud

Yea, I'd like to tell allllllll my bosses that just about every  :laf:day.
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

coyote101

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting... "have a gun." - Jeff Cooper
NRA Life Member

northern coyote

I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyote101

"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election." - Otto von Bismarck
NRA Life Member

coyote101

I'm on my way to Florida. Computer access is questionable. I'll post if I can. Take care.

Pat

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." - Doug Larson

NRA Life Member

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
And hope you have a nice trip be carefull :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach." - Henry Beston
NRA Life Member