• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” â€" Mohandas Gandhi
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions." - Joey Adams
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The best thing about animals is that they don't talk much." - Thornton Wilder
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing." - Emo Philips
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A great many people mistake opinions for thought." - Herbert V. Prochnow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing." - Andrew Jackson
NRA Life Member

Okanagan

Quote from: coyote101 on January 04, 2013, 08:21:59 AM
"A great many people mistake opinions for thought." - Herbert V. Prochnow

Absolutely LOVE this one.   :congrats:  Brilliant.

coyote101

"Men are slower to recognize blessings than misfortunes." - Titus Livius
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Such is the nature of men, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves." - Thomas Hobbes
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates his duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.” - Thomas Paine
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Vice President Biden would do well to read the 2nd Amendment and revisit the meaning of the phrase 'shall not be infringed,'" - Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

"To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt.....I am for a government rigorously frugal and simple." ~ Thomas Jefferson

coyote101

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

Bopeye

Quote from: coyote101 on January 11, 2013, 05:37:07 AM
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution." - Thomas Jefferson

HELL YEAH!!!  Down with Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi and all the other bastages that want to take my 2nd amendment from me!!!!

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." - Patrick Henry
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The great object is that every man be armed." - Patrick Henry
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The struggle is always worthwhile, if the end be worthwhile and the means honorable; foreknowledge of defeat is not sufficient reason to withdraw from the contest." - Steven Brust
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Be careful when you pry the rifle from my cold dead hands.....the barrel will be hot." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Quote from: coyote101 on January 16, 2013, 08:36:35 AM
"Be careful when you pry the rifle from my cold dead hands.....the barrel will be hot." - Unknown

:eyebrownod: I freegin love it! :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com