• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

“Should an opportunity be afforded for boarding the enemy, I will be the first man upon his deck.”- Lt. William S. Bush, killed aboard USS Constitution, 1812
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"There is no act of treachery or meanness of which a political party is not capable; for in politics there is no honour." - Benjamin Disraeli
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying." - W. Clement Stone
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Quote from: coyote101 on February 15, 2013, 08:00:45 AM
"There is no act of treachery or meanness of which a political party is not capable; for in politics there is no honour." - Benjamin Disraeli

Boy aint that, I say aint that the truth!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“Garry McCarthy’s understanding of our Constitution barely qualifies him as a meter maid, never mind the chief of the nation’s third largest police department,” - Richard Pearson, Executive Director Illinois State Rifle Association
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house, you don't need an AR-15"' - Joe Biden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” - T.S Eliot
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves." - George Washington
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home." - James Madison
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims." - Ayn Rand
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it." - Mark Twain

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." - Abraham Lincoln
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” - Voltaire
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“There are things you can't walk away from. Not if you want to live with yourself afterward.” - Jim Butcher
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod: and force it will be  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com