• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street." - Elbert Hubbard
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

:confused: In other words my cool guy persona you all know wouldn't know the butthole persona my co-workers know. 

:yoyo: :yoyo:

:laf: :laf: :laf: :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

I've a pretty good hint HaMeR.  :eyebrownod:

:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks." -Daniel Boone
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh." - George Bernard Shaw
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Our Constitution was not written in the sands to be washed away by each wave of new judges blown in by each successive political wind." - Hugo Black
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty." - Jeff Foxworthy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." - Booker T. Washington
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

That is one of my favorite quotes!  :biggrin:

Being an overcomer is most important to God.  He said in Revelations several times, "To him who overcomes I will give ..."  :biggrin:

coyote101

"I was a hunter and fisherman, and many a time I have slipped out into the woods and prairies at 4 a.m. and brought home plenty of game, or have gone in a canoe to the cove and brought back a good supply of fresh fish." - Jay Cooke
NRA Life Member

coyote101

I'm off to Canada tomorrow for a canoe/fishing trip. Ten days away without internet access, so no quotes until late next week, unless someone else feels like putting somthing up. I hope everyone has a great fourth of July holiday.

"No other date on the calendar more potently symbolizes all that our nation stands for than the Fourth of July." - Mac Thornberry
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

Have a safe trip, Pat. 

BTW, Canada does NOT allow handguns.  (Don't ask me how I know that.   :nono: )  So if you were thinking of taking one with you, don't.   :biggrin:

Hope ya catch a bunch of fish!

Semp

HaMeR

Have a good trip & we'll catch you later!!  :biggrin:

BTW-- Can you pee on a redfrog for me??  :eyebrow:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"I have laid aside business, and gone a'fishing." - Izaak Walton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking." - Earl Wilson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use." - Washington Irving
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." - Bernard Baruch
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For Jesse:

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When defeat is inevitable, it is wisest to yield." - Quintilian
NRA Life Member