• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Quote from: Dave on April 13, 2013, 07:20:01 AM
I thought this quote was on spring gobblers or trout season, then I saw DiMaggio!

Who knows Dave, he could have been talking about turkey season.  :shrug:

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again." - Gustav Mahler
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip Dick
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." - Robert Frost
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We got him." - Tom Menino (Mayor of Boston)
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

I think those three words rang out across the nation. Even seen on every headline from California to the Virgin islands :yoyo:
Nice one Pat
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower." - Kin Hubbard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The most dangerous thing in the world is to try to leap a chasm in two jumps." - David Lloyd George
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

:laf: Yah that could prove fatal
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyote101

"In war there is no substitute for victory." - Douglas MacArthur
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” - Thomas Campbell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Maybe I should just pack up and go home." - Barack Obama
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it." - W. C. Fields
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on April 30, 2013, 04:08:54 PM
"Maybe I should just pack up and go home." - Barack Obama
Just where would that be?  :shrug:
Need any help packing?  :eyebrow:

coyote101

"We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all." -Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyote101

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member