Achieves
More.

Vince Lombardi

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"A sobering thought: what if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?" - Jane Wagner

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I used to pray for somebody to speak up, to stand up and defend our liberties. Then I realized,....I am somebody." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." - Ernest Hemingway
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire." - Confucius

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." - Bill Nye
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it." -  Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"After the last ten scandals, forgive me if I don't believe the President every time he speaks." - Rand Paul
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is easy to sit up and take notice; what is difficult is getting up and taking action." - Honore de Balzac
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." â€" Henry Ford
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

NRA Life Member

KySongDog

^^^^A lesson thousands of years old that has not been learned yet.

coyote101

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas." - Alfred Whitney Griswold

NRA Life Member

coyote101

“The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.” - Unknown
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

:laf: I still cant get caught up
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"You believe that easily which you hope for earnestly." - Terence

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Hardly a competent workman can be found who does not devote a considerable amount of time to studying just how slowly he can work and still convince his employer that he is going at a good pace." - Frederick W. Taylor

NRA Life Member