• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

This is a little late today, but I've been gone since yeaterday afternoon.

"Pacifists are like sheep who believe that wolves are vegetarians." - Yves Montand
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Nothing that is morally wrong can be politically right." - William E. Gladstone
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Congress should stop treating veterans like they're asking for a hand out when it comes to the benefits they were promised, and they should realize that, were it not for these veterans, there would be nothing to hand out."
- Nick Lampson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Muzzle a dog and he will bark out of the other end." - Malcolm Lowry
NRA Life Member

bootmud

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"Euclid taught me that without assumptions there is no proof. Therefore, in any argument, examine the assumptions." - E. T. Bell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars and the selfish hide in high places." - Bryant H. McGill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own." - Sydney J. Harris
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names." - Elbert Green Hubbard
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Just because someone has an eloquent pen and quick wit doesn't necessarily mean he is right.    :wink:

coyote101

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything." - Clarence Darrow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The belief that one's own view of reality is the only reality is the most dangerous of all delusions." - Paul Watzlawick
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I am not bound for any public place, but for ground of my own where I have planted vines and orchard trees, and in the heat of the day climbed up into the healing shadow of the woods." - Wendell Berry
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Some parents say it is toy guns that make boys warlike. But give a boy a rubber duck and he will seize its neck like the butt of a pistol and shout "Bang!" - George Will
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I am rather like a mosquito in a nudist camp; I know what I ought to do, but I don't know where to begin." - Stephen Bayne
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on August 15, 2008, 05:06:44 AM
"I am rather like a mosquito in a nudist camp; I know what I ought to do, but I don't know where to begin." - Stephen Bayne
Reminds me of Ladobe.  Said here once that he had these new toys & hadn't had time to shoot 'em. 
Lord, I miss him!  :sad3:

coyote101

"True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance." - Abigail Van Buren
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you were accused of being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?" - Unknown
NRA Life Member