Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

OUCH!! That quote above me sure did hurt.  :iroll:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

newbomb

coyote101

"Sometimes life has a way of putting us on our backs to force us to look up." - Charles L. Allen
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"If worms carried pistols, birds wouldn't eat 'em." - Darrell Royal
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other." - Thomas Berger
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We continue to be exasperated by the view, apparently gaining momentum in certain circles, that armed robbery is okay as long as nobody gets hurt! The proper solution to armed robbery is a dead robber, on the scene."
- Jeff Cooper
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

coyote101

"History teaches us that when a barbarian race confronts a sleeping culture, the barbarian always wins." - Arnold Toynbee
NRA Life Member

cathryn

Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone -- all by itself.  (Anonymous)

that one i agree whole heatedly with  :biggrin:

pitw

that one i agree whole heatedly with  :biggrin:
[/quote]

cathryn is that all you ever think about. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Half the lies they tell about me aren't true." - Yogi Berra
NRA Life Member

coyote101

Semp sent me this one:

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day." - Harry Truman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Beware how you trifle with your marvelous inheritance, this great land of ordered liberty, for if we stumble and fall, freedom and civilization everywhere will go down in ruin." - Henry Cabot Lodge
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." - John Lubbock
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." - Adolf Hitler
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I've got two daughters, nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." - Barack Obama
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

coyote101

"Our opponents say, again and again, that drilling will not solve all of America's energy problems - as if we all didn't know that already. But the fact that drilling won't solve every problem is no excuse to do nothing at all." - Sarah Palin
NRA Life Member