Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northern coyote

if she can make thus stick, she's gonna be one helluva VP
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyote101

"We are taught to understand, correctly, that courage is not the absence of fear, but the capacity for action despite our fears." - John McCain
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"It may not always be easy, convenient, or politically correct to stand for truth and right, but it is the right thing to do. Always." - M. Russell Ballard
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

I couldn't pass this up.

"Horns make thin soup." - George Ackley
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"Occasionally I have come across a last patch of snow on top of a mountain in late May or June. There's something very powerful about finding snow in summer." - Andy Goldsworthy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from." - Timothy Dexter
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If I were reincarnated, I'd want to come back a buzzard. Nothing hates him or envies him or wants him or needs him. He is never bothered or in danger, and he can eat anything." -William Faulkner
NRA Life Member

George Ackley

Never mined post deleted by George
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

coyote101

"On September 11 2001, America felt its vulnerability even to threats that gather on the other side of the Earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat from any source that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America." - George W. Bush
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We must win in Iraq. If we withdraw, there will be chaos; there will be genocide; and they will follow us home." - John McCain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Weather is uncontrollable. Only the Lord above can control the weather. Whatever we get, we have to work with." - Maurice Greene
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours." - Benjamin Disraeli
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." - Democritus
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"At this camp I had the unique experience of showing all these seasoned Westerners that it was possible to make a fire by the friction of two sticks. This has long been a specialty of mine; I use a thong and a bow as the simplest way."
- Ernest Thompson Seton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When there is a lack of honor in government, the morals of the whole people are poisoned." - Herbert Hoover
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To the lover of wilderness, Alaska is one of the most wonderful countries in the world." - John Muir
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." - Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt." - William Allingham
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted." - Unknown
NRA Life Member