• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

coyote101

"I've got all the money I'll ever need............... if I die by four o'clock this afternoon." - Henny Youngman
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you." - Louis D. Brandeis
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

vvarmitr

coyote101

I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape -- the loneliness of it -- the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it -- the whole story doesn't show. - Andrew Wyeth
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong." - Warren Buffett
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath." - Michael Caine
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell." - African Tribal Saying
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We do many things at the federal level that would be considered dishonest and illegal if done in the private sector." - Donald T. Regan
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." - Akhenaton
NRA Life Member

Bills Custom Calls

That is a good one right there  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyote101

"In fair Weather prepare for foul." - Thomas Fuller
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have noticed that nothing I never said ever did me any harm." - Calvin Coolidge
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives." - Billy Connolly
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"When lying, be emphatic and indignant, thus behaving like your children." - William Feather
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry
NRA Life Member