• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"A grave blockhead should always go about with a lively one - they show one another off to the best advantage."
- William Hazlitt
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity." - Ulysses S. Grant
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"As one who has often felt this need, and who has found refreshment in wild places, I attest to the recreational value of wilderness." - George Aiken
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly." - Richard Bach
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A good government remains the greatest of human blessings and no nation has ever enjoyed it." - Dean Inge
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws." - Michael Badnarik
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

Every genocide in the 20th century perpetrated by the government upon its people was preceded by gun control/gun ban.  Russia, Germany, China are but the most obvious examples.   The gun ban fanatics say it can't happen here in the USA.  History says otherwise.

coyote101

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one." - Vladimir Lenin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen." - Robert Lynd
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

coyote101

"A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake, at the moment."
- Willis Player
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"On the recollection of so many and great favours and blessings, I now, with a high sense of gratitude, presume to offer up my sincere thanks to the Almighty, the Creator and Preserver." - William Bartram
NRA Life Member

coyote101

Election Day is getting close fellas.

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." - Barack Obama
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It's not that I want to punish your success, I just want to make sure that everybody that is behind you, that they have a chance for success too. I think that when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." - Barack Obama
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Mark my words: it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy,... Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch — we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."
- Joe Biden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It's very simple, supporting the second amendment is like being pregnant. Either you do or you don't. Is it right? It just is. It's the way it works." - Jim Shepherd
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organiser - except that you have actual responsibilities."
- Sarah Palin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through." - Paul Valery
NRA Life Member