• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain." - Louis L'Amour
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -John Quincy Adams

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Amen to Thomas Jefferson!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"He who would rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul." - Unknown

How did he get elected?.............Paul voted!
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

We need to find this Paul  :wo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

NASA

That should be easy.  Just look for Obama bumper stickers.  That would be "Paul".

coyote101

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air." - Eric Sloane
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't." - Blaise Pascal
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

northern coyote

BINGO  :yoyo: Ole Honest Abe would flip in his grave if he saw what his party was doin
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

coyote101

"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Gun control means being able to hit your target. If I have a 'hot button' issue, this is definitely it. Don't even think about taking my guns. My rights are not negotiable, and I am totally unwilling to compromise when it comes to the Second Amendment." -Michael Badnarik
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"One of my great joys in life is being a pilot. There is a great sense of freedom in soaring through the sky. You get a different perspective up there. Seeing things that aren't so apparent from the ground." - Sonny Perdue
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." -John Burroughs
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Let the people think they govern and they will be governed." - William Penn
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

That is definitely familiar.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
NRA Life Member