• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"An Indian's dress of deer skins, which is wet a hundred times upon his back, dries soft; and his lodge also, which stands in the rains, and even through the severity of winter, is taken down as soft and as clean as when it was first put up." - George Catlin
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

I'm not sure what state this was, but I've got a pretty good idea!

"There was a power outage at a department store yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators." - Stephen Wright
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

:confused:  You know how funny that would be if it weren't so true.  :rolleye:

:laf: :laf:

They waited until their government came by & lead them off one at a time.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"When a man dies he clutches in his hands only that which he has given away during his lifetime."  - Jean Jacques Rousseau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There are no orphans of God." - Lyrics from "Orphans of God" by Avalon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

It occurs to me now that I have never seen the ice-storm put upon canvas, and have not heard that any painter has tried to do it. I wonder why that is. Is it that paint cannot counterfeit the intense blaze of a sun-flooded jewel? - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." - Milton Friedman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When you believe in what you're doing and use your imagination and initiative, you can make a difference." - Samuel Dash
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out." - Frank A. Clark
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Even the woodpecker owes his success to the fact that he uses his head and keeps pecking away until he finishes the job he starts" -  Coleman Cox

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive." - B. C. Forbes quotes
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I'm so miserable without you it's almost like your here." - Lyrics by Billy Ray Cyrus
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Resentment is like a glass of poison that a man drinks; then he sits down and waits for his enemy to die." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snow-blower, or vacuum cleaner." - Ben Bergor
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humor. He will always use it in evidence against you." - Herbert Beerbohm Tree
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The old begin to complain of the conduct of the young when they themselves are no longer able to set a bad example." - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We should be eternally vigilant against attempts to check the expression of opinions that we loathe." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
NRA Life Member