Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Aint that the truth!!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom." - Alexis de Tocqueville
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The gene pool needs more chlorine." - Unknown (contributed by Frogman)
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Quote from: coyote101 on July 08, 2009, 05:42:50 AM
"The gene pool needs more chlorine." - Unknown (contributed by Frogman)

The Marines are happy to add chlorine to the gene pool where ever they go.   :eyebrow:

coyote101

"Fools are more to be feared than the wicked." - Queen Christina of Sweden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it." - Knute Rockne
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom
NRA Life Member

coyote101

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A safe but sometimes chilly way of recalling the past is to force open a crammed drawer. If you are searching for anything in particular you don't find it, but something falls out at the back that is often more interesting." -James M. Barrie 
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"How does it become a man to behave towards the American government today? I answer, that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Nature never makes any blunders, when she makes a fool she means it." - Archibald Alexander
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time." - Steven Wright
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on July 17, 2009, 06:37:01 AM
"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time." - Steven Wright

Now that is the truth. :yoyo: :yoyo:
I don't know if I ever told you coyote101 but I enjoy these daily quotes a bunch :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:  I especially like the way you kinda/sorta find one to fit the arguement of the day.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"I think we must quote whenever we feel that the allusion is interesting or helpful or amusing." - Cliff Fadiman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The mob that hounded Christ from Jerusalem to "the place of a skull" has never been dispersed, but is augmenting yet, as many of the learned men of the world and great men of the world come out from their studies and their laboratories and their palaces, and cry, "Away with this man! Away with him!" The most bitter hostility which many of the learned men of this day exercise in any direction they exercise against Jesus Christ the Son of God, the Saviour of the world."
- Thomas De Witt Talmage
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing - just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?" - Ralph Marston
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I think it's time for me to get out, because at the moment I'm only thinking about fishing 21 hours a day, and they're the waking moments. And even when I close my eyes I'm thinking about it." - Rex Hunt
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -James Madison 
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Yes there is Mr. Madison!! Yes there is!!  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11