• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

I'm off to Canada for some canoeing and fishing. Should be back on the 4th of August. I may have internet access at the motel tonight and on the 3rd, but maybe not. Probably no quotes until then, unless someone else wants to post some. In the mean time, take care and wish me luck. - Pat

"When you're safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you're having an adventure you wish you were safe at home." - Thornton Wilder
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Good luck and you may be surprised where you find the internet in Canada :shrug:  Heck I even get it once in a while :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Hope you have a safe trip and catch lots of fish. We'll be waiting for the pics.

alscalls

Dont worry about us.....Have a great time....take yer camera!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." - Doug Larson
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

Welcome back Pat!! Great return quote too!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Welcome back, Pat!  Now whar are the pics of the canoeing trip?   :biggrin:

pitw

Wow you don't know what you got 'til its gone :sad:  Welcome back.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

I missed em too Barry!!  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: coyote101 on August 05, 2009, 05:56:16 AM
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." - Doug Larson

Pat.. welcome home, you were missed.  ;yes;
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyote101

Thanks for the welcome home. Its good to be back. The weather wasn't as nice as last year, but it was a good trip and I should have some pictures soon.

"It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent." - Dave Barry
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on August 06, 2009, 05:55:52 AM
"It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent." - Dave Barry
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Ain't the truth!  :nono:

coyote101

"Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight." - Orison Swett Marden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again." - Og Mandino
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Such is the state of life, that none are happy but by the anticipation of change: the change itself is nothing; when we have made it, the next wish is to change again." - Samuel Johnson
NRA Life Member

George Ackley

I will take no pleasure in destroying you

Rich Higgins  To uncle jay 8/09
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

coyote101

"I think it's unconscionable for a Senator from Massachusetts to come down here and tell the people of Florida what's right for them. It's arrogant and irresponsible." - Jeff Miller
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We should give as we would receive, cheerfully, quickly, and without hesitation; for there is no grace in a benefit that sticks to the fingers." - Seneca
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I'd rather fight 100 structure fires than a wildfire. With a structure fire you know where your flames are, but in the woods it can move anywhere; it can come right up behind you." - Tom Watson
NRA Life Member