• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"The whole world knows that His glory has not been spread by force and weapons, but by poor fishermen." - Girolamo Savonarola
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people." - John Quincy Adams
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment." - Judd Gregg
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Not to butt in Pat, but I thought this was pretty good  & wanted to share it ...

Quote  of the day:
'Whatever  you give a woman, she will make greater.
If you give  her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a  house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her  groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a  smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies  and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her  any crap, be ready to receive a ton of  shit.' 
   Unknown

coyote101

"Honesty is the cruelest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone - and hurt them to the bone - you can feel self-righteous about it at the same time." - Dave Van Ronk
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

KySongDog

So is it better to say "Nice call" or to say nothing at all?    :wo:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: Wow, I was just thinking how ironic is this? Apparently I'm not the only that picked up on that. :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Don't read into it fellas. A simple "nice quote" was all I was going for.  :eyebrow:

Pat
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Quote"The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way." - Samuel Butler

Hey Semp......................"Nice Call"  :roflmao:

Quote"nice quote"
:roflmao:

coyote101

"Flattery and insults raise the same question: What do you want?" - Mason Cooley
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Flattery always gets me that question from the wife, and insults...................well lets just say I won't be getting what it is I want.  :innocentwhistle:

coyote101

"I always have a quotation for everything - it saves original thinking." - Dorothy L. Sayers
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

^^^^^ that oughta be your sig' line Pat.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

coyote101

"The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire." - Pamela Hansford Johnson
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

What a view that would make.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"The nation that makes a great distinction between it's scholars and it's warriors will have it's thinking done by cowards, and it's fighting done by fools." - Thucydides
NRA Life Member

bryan350

coyote101

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." - John F. Kennedy
NRA Life Member