• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor." - Edward Albee
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I compare it to being in a car accident. There's so much adrenaline rushing through you that you remember being in the accident but you don't remember any of the details." - Brooke Langton
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

NASA

"You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Adrian Rogers, 1931

coyote101

"Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are." - Arthur Golden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

You just had to post THIS ONE ^^^^ today didn't ya??!!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Purely coincidence Glen.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:

Pat
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

I know what ya mean Ben!  :rolleye:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Oh man, If ever there was a true truth in the world. That would be it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

Never play cat and mouse games if you're a mouse. - Don Addis
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"All the blessings we enjoy are Divine deposits, committed to our trust on this condition, that they should be dispensed for the benefit of our neighbors." - John Calvin
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Funny ya mention that. Me and Al was just discussing that and this board just a few minutes ago.

What? No Stan Lee quotes today?

“I always felt that if I had super-power, I wouldn't immediately run out to the store and buy a costume.”  Stan Lee  :biggrin:

coyote101

"Wherever there is danger, there lurks opportunity; whenever there is opportunity, there lurks danger. The two are inseparable. They go together." - Earl Nightingale
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every unskilled illegal immigrant who enters the United States for work drives up healthcare costs for every American. And, every illegal immigrant we turn a blind eye toward weakens the rule of law our country is founded on." - Elton Gallegly
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

coyote101

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
NRA Life Member

JohnP

Quote from: coyote101 on October 27, 2009, 05:45:56 AM
"Every unskilled illegal immigrant who enters the United States for work drives up healthcare costs for every American. And, every illegal immigrant we turn a blind eye toward weakens the rule of law our country is founded on." - Elton Gallegly

For you union members please don't take this the wrong way as I am not anti-union, nor am I pro-union.  Why is it that the unions are not opposing all the illegal workers.  The government has estimated at least 12 million illegals are here, if only half of them are working that's six million jobs Americans could have.  Another example here is that produce is grown in mexico and shipped to our port of entry in the past it was off loaded and put in American trucks driven by insured American truckers and then driven to the final destination by American drivers.  Now the mexican drivers can take it to it's final destination.  Why aren't the teamsters speaking out?  Likewise with the carpenter union, illegal framers are making upwards of $15 to $20 per hour. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

Indeed!  The unions should be throwing a fit about the "Cap and Trade" legislation too.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life." - Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member