• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Very good quote. I can see where it would apply to the LBL trip.

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on January 30, 2010, 07:17:06 AM
"But even if I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling." - Olivia Wilde

OH YEAH.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

I think somebody is PUMPED!  ;yes;
:laf:

coyote101

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." - Greg Anderson
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Greg Anderson died a virgin :sad:

coyote101

"And remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - Confucius
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"One item on my agenda is simply planning trips, setting them as goals, something to look forward to." - Paul Parker
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure." - Irving Wallace
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Sure are hitting on Barry purdy good here lately!!  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"Talk is by far the most accessible of pleasures. It costs nothing in money, it is all profit, it completes our education, founds and fosters our friendships, and can be enjoyed at any age and in almost any state of health." - Robert Louis Stevenson
NRA Life Member

pitw

Frogman

Good one, Pat!!

We did a lot of that at LBL!

JIm
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

msmith

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

KySongDog

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.    It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.   The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.   Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.   The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.   It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”     

-- Author Unknown

coyote101

"Pictures help you to form the mental mold." - Robert Collier
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." - Hilaire Belloc
NRA Life Member

pitw

That made this trip as clear as mud then :laf: :laf:.

coyote101

"Here I am, safely returned over those peaks from a journey far more beautiful and strange than anything I had hoped for or imagined - how is it that this safe return brings such regret?" - Peter Matthiessen
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"And, one thing I definitely enjoyed personally, from a selfish point of view, was exploration and going to places that I had never been to before and learning, you know, meeting the people and getting to know, new sights and sounds, etc." - Duane G. Carey
NRA Life Member

pitw