• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive." - W. C. Fields
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless." - Aleister Crowley
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"To me, old age is always ten years older than I am." - John Burroughs
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself." - Edgar Watson Howe
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I get cold really quickly, but I don't care. I like weather. I never understand why people move someplace so that they can avoid weather." - Holly Hunter
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The return we reap from generous actions is not always evident." - Francesco Guicciardini
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?" - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing." - Henry Jacobsen
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a congress." - Peter Stone
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese." - Jeremy Paxman
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." - Voltaire
NRA Life Member

jdbp

were do you get these at took me 4 hours to read em alll!

HaMeR

Come February 6th,2010 I'll have been reading them for two years!! Damn you read fast!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Welcome to the Forum jdbp!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"The nice thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive." - Kenneth Williams
NRA Life Member

pitw

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :hahaha:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself." - Johannes Sebastian Bach
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted." - Denis Waitley
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
NRA Life Member