• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdbp

Quote from: HaMeR on January 14, 2010, 05:02:51 PM
Come February 6th,2010 I'll have been reading them for two years!! Damn you read fast!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Welcome to the Forum jdbp!!  :biggrin:
The kids were takin a nap! :sleep:

jdbp

Ed was on call to so I was at home anyway

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

:confused: So instead of banning guns we should ban democratic voters??  :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

"With all due respect, it's not the Kennedy seat, it's not the democrat's seat, it's the People's seat." - Scott Brown
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

In November we need to show a bunch of them that that their seats are the "Peoples seats"!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success." - Elbert Hubbard
NRA Life Member

pitw

Who was Elbert Hubbard, besides a smart man? :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Men are happy to be laughed at for their humor, but not for their folly." - Jonathan Swift
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I take the kids to church and Sunday school. They love it. I really think it's important for a child to feel that there are things that are bigger than your life out there." - Reese Witherspoon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it." - John D. Rockefeller
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you have anything to tell me of importance, for God's sake begin at the end." - Sara Jeannette Duncan
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I make progress by having people around me who are smarter than I am and listening to them. And I assume that everyone is smarter about something than I am." - Henry J. Kaiser
NRA Life Member

pitw

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Boy do I ever  :laf: :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"I know a baseball star who wouldn't report the theft of his wife's credit cards because the thief spends less than she does." - Joe Garagiola
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"But even if I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling." - Olivia Wilde
NRA Life Member