• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost." - Billy Graham
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Easy reading is damn hard writing." - Nathaniel Hawthorne
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Fortune's wheel never stands still, the highest point is therefore the most perilous." - Maria Edgeworth
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people." - Jim Eason
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on September 15, 2010, 08:30:59 AM

Is this for the weight loss thread?     :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on September 15, 2010, 08:41:49 AM
Quote from: coyote101 on September 15, 2010, 08:30:59 AM

Is this for the weight loss thread?     :innocentwhistle:

:alscalls:  So that's why I got so many "friends" on Facebook!   And I thought it was because of my manly handsomeness.    :alscalls:

coyote101

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more." - John Hubbard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation." - Oscar Wilde
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Few things are harder to put up with than a good example." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

Bopeye

Quote from: coyote101 on September 18, 2010, 07:27:46 AM
"Few things are harder to put up with than a good example." - Mark Twain

Amen to that. I think that's why you guys have such a hard time putting up with me. I do set a good example, don't I?  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, six should be enough." - Les Dawson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Most people would like to be delivered from temptation but would like it to keep in touch." - Robert Orben
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Friendships are discovered rather than made." - Harriet Beecher Stowe
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My father always told me that all businessmen were sons of bitches, but I never believed it till now." - John F. Kennedy
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

Quote from: coyote101 on September 28, 2010, 08:34:21 AM
"My father always told me that all businessmen were sons of bitches, but I never believed it till now." - John F. Kennedy

I have run into a few businessmen that were real Cork-Soccers
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

"With reasonable men, I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost." - William Lloyd Garrison
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut." - Channing Pollock
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again." - Hal Borland
NRA Life Member