• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Bitterly and ironically, the government Jefferson wrought is proving the accuracy of Jefferson’s prediction that in the long march of history, government grows and liberty shrinks. Somewhere Jefferson is weeping. Happy Fourth of July 2013." -Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Act like you expect to get into the end zone." - Christopher Morley
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word." - Charles de Gaulle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute." - Josh Billings
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I'm glad this jury kept this tragedy from becoming a travesty." - Don West
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Smile, it's free therapy." - Douglas Horton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The attorney general fails to understand that self-defense is not a concept, it's a fundamental human right." - Chris Cox
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself." - Douglas MacArthur
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“I'm not young enough to know everything.” - J.M. Barrie
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Real riches are the riches possessed inside." -  B. C. Forbes

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance." - Anthony Weiner
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." - Steven R. Covey
NRA Life Member

Dave

Quote from: coyote101 on July 25, 2013, 07:26:17 AM
"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." - Steven R. Covey
You're lucky if they even listen at all - usually just wait to to reply without listening.  :madd:

Dave

Quote from: coyote101 on July 24, 2013, 10:37:40 AM
"I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. " - Anthony Weiner
His vision or his Weiner?  :alscalls:

coyote101

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved." - George MacDonald
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"He who has no wish to be happier is the happiest of men." - William R. Alger
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion." - Thomas Jefferson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper." - Errol Flynn
NRA Life Member