Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

For all the pilots out there:

"Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse" - Unknown
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut." -Will Rogers
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?" - Unknown
NRA Life Member

Bopeye

Quote from: coyote101 on March 29, 2008, 01:09:56 AM
"How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?" - Unknown

That's what I'm talking about. Every time I go camping it takes two tires, five gallons of gasoline and a box of 500 matches just to roast some wieners.......... :eyebrownod:

Threw a cigarette out the window once and caught everything in the truckbed on fire.......... :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"When man ventures into the wilderness, climbs the ridges, and sleeps in the forest, he comes in close communion with his Creator. When man pits himself against the mountain, he taps inner springs of his strength. He comes to know himself." – William O. Douglas
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My idea of fast food is a mallard." - Ted Nugent
NRA Life Member

THO Game Calls

QuoteThat's what I'm talking about. Every time I go camping it takes two tires, five gallons of gasoline and a box of 500 matches just to roast some wieners........

You might have better luck lighting one of you...........ah never mind.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

:doh2:  I do hope you're not lighting those tires while they are still on the truck Bop!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Happy April Fools' Day.

" A wise man listening to fool will learn more than a fool listening to a wise man." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!  :laf:  :laf:  :laf:

coyote101

"Any nation that thinks more of its ease and comfort than its freedom will soon lose its freedom. The ironical thing about it is that it will lose its ease and comfort too." - W. Somerset Maugham
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For us procrastinators:

"The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow." -Norwegian Proverb
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Alexei Sayle
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Hope you all don't mind me adding a little something here.  :biggrin:  There's even a picture for those that can't read very good.  :wink:   :roflmao: :roflmao:

just razzin ya Bill!!  :biggrin:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Here you go HaMeR:

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

In memory of a great patriot:

"It's been quite a ride." - Charlton Heston
NRA Life Member

coyote101

I'll be out of town this week and don't believe that I'll have access to the Internet.  Consequently, I won't be able to post the Quote of the Day this week.  I'm going to put Monday's quote on today, but I won't be able to post anything Tuesday through Friday. If anyone else feels like putting something up, please do. I'll be back Friday afternoon and should pick it back up next Saturday.  In any event, have a great week.

Pat

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The reason there's so much ignorance is that those that have it are so eager to share it." - Frank A. Clark
NRA Life Member