• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains." - Diane Ackerman
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

vvarmitr

Or the Chili Fest' at the LBL!  :shck:

coyote101

"My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging." - Hank Aaron
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on December 31, 2008, 05:56:58 AM
" find you a better man." - Benjamin Franklin
:shck:  :shck:  :shck:
:holdon: I'L have you know I'm  a happily married heterosexual man!!!!!!!

Who would of thought Ben was like that?  :confused:

coyote101

Happy New Year!

"Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go."
- Brooks Atkinson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." - Carl Sandburg
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." - Don Herold
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When God speaks, oftentimes His voice will call for an act of courage on our part."
- Charles Stanley
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes - every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man." - Orison Swett Marden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill
NRA Life Member

alscalls

That makes me feel better.......... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

Yeah,

Been there, done that!!! :innocentwhistle:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

That sounds like my coyote hunting.   :biggrin:

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

coyote101

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." - Saint Thomas Aquinas
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." - Dale Carnegie
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how much worrying he has done over the squalls." - Bruce Barton
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When you can't sleep, don't count sheep, talk to the Shepard." - Unknown
NRA Life Member