• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

FoxPro's new Open Country Caller

Started by FinsnFur, February 24, 2008, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

How did we get from "My e caller is better than your e caller" to..... your service to the country sucks. ?  WOW! 

This Redfrog guy is apparently an idiot.  Why care what he says while he hides behind his keyboard?  I would bet he would be very polite in person with a Marine standing in front of him.   :eyebrownod: 

Semp

TheHunt

Quote from: Semp on March 27, 2008, 07:04:11 AM
How did we get from "My e caller is better than your e caller" to..... your service to the country sucks. ?  WOW! 

This Redfrog guy is apparently an idiot.  Why care what he says while he hides behind his keyboard?  I would bet he would be very polite in person with a Marine standing in front of him.   :eyebrownod: 

Semp

If he is a Pro Staffer from FoxPro then "HE" is a representative of FoxPro and thus FOXPRO also supports this thoughts on individuals who are in or have been in service to our counrty.   

Since FOXPRO has not came on this board to denounce their Pro Staffer then they also do NOT support the USA current, past and future Service people.

Rprince

Quote from: TheHunt on March 27, 2008, 08:47:24 AM

Since FOXPRO has not came on this board to denounce their Pro Staffer then they also do NOT support the USA current, past and future Service people.

Jim Renaud is not on Foxpro's list of field staffers.
First foxpro was a copycat, now they are unpatriotic & un-supportive of our service people, all because they have not logged onto a board???  :rolleye:

THO Game Calls

QuoteI would bet he would be very polite in person with a Marine standing in front of him.

If he ever steps in front of this old Marine, he may start out Vertical, but he is going to end up Horizontal.

Redfrog is THE Canadian Distributor for Fox Pro.   He is no mere field staffer.

He is also he SPOKESPERSON or Predator Masters -

I hope all of Predator Masters Advertisers understand that Redfrog has no regard for the men and women who serve this country, and that they understand that he is completely against people hunting on public land.

He's also a snake in the grass.   Unethical, underhanded and completely untrustworthy.

This is the guy who wanted me to make acrylic calls for his store that he was going to have his name lazar engraved on and when I wouldn't do it, got pissed.  I think it is one of the BIG reasons he baned me from PM.

Oh, and that was after I refused to make him wood calls for his store that he would have the exclusive rights to sell.

If you think that is BS - I think KeeKee was made the same offer after I turned him down.

He also supported the lie that I tried to get Hobby Call Makers on PM to cancel their accounts.  

One last good one, he was behind Predator Masters sending out e mails to people telling them that if they talked bad about PM on other boards, they could be banned from PM.  

Redfrog.  -  Liar - hater of the military - against sportsmen hunting on public land - and thinks the first amendment only applies if you say good things about PM.

And I can assure you, I can back each one of these facts up.

He is a waste of human flesh.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

THO Game Calls

I forgot one.

He used to have a Yahoo Email account that he used to harass people with.

Used to.

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:    :roflmao:

THO Game Calls

And while I am on a roll here -

He stated the PM was incorporated as a Not For Profit Organization.

Does anyone know where they incorporated at?  Does anyone know who the officers and BOD of the corporation are?

Why is it such a big secret?

There is a post in the Member Club House from someone asking these very questions.  It has been there all week, and no one has replied.

Is it just another big lie?     Are PM Members being duped? 

Or are they scared to answer because they might be in violation of their 501 3c status?

Only the shadow knows - and he aint telling.   

Al

TheHunt

Quote from: Rprince on March 27, 2008, 08:55:20 AM
Quote from: TheHunt on March 27, 2008, 08:47:24 AM

Jim Renaud is not on Foxpro's list of field staffers.
First foxpro are unpatriotic & un-supportive of our service people, all because they have not logged onto a board???  :rolleye:

I am pretty sure FP is monitoring this thread...   You went to FP site to search for his name?  I am assuming...  That is great for FP.   

browning204

people say that foxpro has worked hard in their community to help the sport of hunting, maybe that is true. If so I am sure they would not want someone that has their name attached to them running around saying that the public should not be allowed on land by ourselves. And I am sure they would not want that same person talking crap about American service men and women.

The same service people who fight for a country that allows them to run their little business. If foxpro is watching this board, maybe this would be a good time to chime in, if not then these issues if nothing else should be put infront of them because talking shit about the American Military IS NOT COOL!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

THO Game Calls

My guess is that Mike Dillon and the rest of the Fox Pro crew are pro miliatary.  They are an American Company after all, and they are from a part of the country where it is more common to support the troops.

I doubt they condone what Redfrog does, but then again, they are a business, and PM is a big site and they have a lot invested over there.   

Once again, the dollar rules predator hunting, and as long as that is the case, anything and everything goes.  As we have seen.

To each his own.

Al

Uncle Jay

I landed under sniper fire.
NO.  WAIT!  :doh2: I misspoke.  That was Hillary.

I actually called up FP yesterday and demanded that they send me a "Goon Squad" shirt.
I really did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that "field staffers" would be considered official spokesmen for their companies.

Nobody here has convinced me that the Canadian Frog was responsible for the spanky spanky email.  Also I guess I missed the email quotes slamming the US Marines.

Rich got gang tackled for speculating that WT got spanked by the FCC
FOXPRO got accused of copying Minaska. 
PM is accused of being non-profit dickweeds.

Oddly, I don't feel that PM really has to prove anything to anyone over the internet.
Nor does Bill Martz, FOXPRO or Minaska.  Their lack of participation is no admission of anything.

If anyone makes accusations, then it's well advised to be damn well prepared to back them up.  So far, nobody has done their homework. 

Y'all get an "F n F".
Uncle Jay

THO Game Calls

QuoteY'all get an "F".

For Fins and Fur?

Al

FinsnFur

I can verify that E-mail came from RedToad  :eyebrownod: Tell me how much proof you need, short of video footage of him typing it.

Also...I can verify that FoxPro ISss monitoring this thread. Actually I'll go a few steps further..so is Randy Reeves, RedToad, and three other moderators over there. Weasel has tried a couple times but keeps getting stopped at the door. He has to generate a new IP to get through. How bout some times? Need times for each of those? :eyebrownod:
Jay seriously...your under estimating me. :eyebrow:

With that said....I think the threads getting a tad off topic. And yeah now I'm to blame too. :holdon:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rich

Whether RedFrog wrote the E mail or not, I don't know. The E mail , or at least the Quote that was posted here, did not say anything bad about the Marines, or any branch of our great military for that matter. The way I read it, the writer states that one man is a discredit to the corps because of the way he trys to bully everyone. Go read it yourself guys.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

TheHunt

Repost as a quote as the thread is too long to find it..

browning204

Jim, you are one slick man. Who are the other three Mods. that are watchin?

But I thought this was an insignificant little board? If PM is the best then why are they watching what happens here??

Well, since I know he will see this. REDFROGS a fat DRUNK!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Bob D

Personally I see no need for name calling on this board. It's pretty easy to be a BIG man and start trashing folks from the protection of your computer. It makes this board look bad as well as the poster. It absolutely serves no good purpose.
Bob

FinsnFur

Yeah I think this thread has pretty much run it's course. It's just going to cause turmoil between us FNF'rs if we continue on.

Plus with those guys over here watching every night...they aint getting nothing done over there. :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

Browning i dont condone name calling, but you COULD have said redblob is a pantywaist and girlie man also...:)...all you fellow serviceman on here, usually the guys who badmouth us, are the ones who werent man enough to sack up and do their duty to protect this great nation. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, BUT DIDNT.