• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Going West

Started by Carolina Coyote, February 28, 2008, 05:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I'll be leaving Carolina around March 18th going to Laramie Wyoming,To pick up my Grandson who is going to School out there and will graduate March 21st.  probably go thru Missouri and Nebraska ( I-80)  out there and same way back and was wondering if there were any Coyote hunters along that route that I might hook up with for a  morning or evening Hunt, I have never Hunted in the West and would like to try it one time. PM me if any takers. Thanks cc

FinsnFur

You ever hunted West of the big drink Carl? You'll be in for a good time. :wink:

Anyone reading this and considering taking Carl up in his offer, I can attest to the true gentleman this fellow is. Easy going fun to be around...and he can shoot :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I'd tell you to hook up with my kinfolk out there.........but...... :wo: In light of how they did me in October, I do believe you would be better off just winging it.... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Jim for the kind words and Bopeye for the response,no takers yet but still have two weeks to go and hoping that a friend that my Grandson met at School lives in Nebraska and may be able to line up a Hunt, Had another great weekend down on the Wonderrosa, Called in a nice Bobcat, got pictures on the Cellphone if I can figure out how to download I will post.cc

vvarmitr

To bad I don't live out west. I'd take ya hunting in a heart beat!  ;yes;

Ladobe

Missouri and Nebraska are out west?    :confused:
Not to westerners.   You're not out west until you can at least see the Continental Divide.    :wink:

I used to know a great predator hunter who lived in Laramie, but the old brain can't put a name with the place right now (too many pain meds today).   If about an hours drive out of your way both ways from Laramie is worth it to you, you might try giving Dan or Wanda Thompson in Rawlins a call.   Dan (or his son) is often just looking for an excuse to get out of the shop and do a little calling.

L.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Ladobe, I will look their number up and check them out. It may not be West  to the People on the Continenal Divide but to me 1600 miles West of my home is West.