• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Need AR parts?

Started by ATLRoach, March 12, 2008, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLRoach

I just wanted to give you guys heads up where I have been getting great prices and services from. The site name is Evil-Black-Rifles. (http://www.evil-black-rifles.com/)

Pete is a member of another site(www.pirate4x4.com) I'm part of and beats everyones prices hands down. He saved me over 100 bucks on my WOA 204 barrel!

Give him a try next time you need a AR part.

ohiobob

Does Pete have a Website ? or does he just list in the Classifieds on evil-black-rifles.com ?
Thanks
Bob

ETA: Never mind, I found the site and answered my own question
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Rprince

ATLRoach

I just spoke to Pete and he's working on updating his site so if you are getting errors that is why.

If you need price give him a call or email.

ATLRoach

Quote from: ATLRoach on March 14, 2008, 11:36:06 AM
I just spoke to Pete, he just got my barrel in from WOA, and he's working on updating his site so if you are getting errors that is why.

If you need price give him a call or email.

blackfish

Thanks for the heads up on the site !
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

CCP

THANKS for the AR link!

I am a little upset about the (www.pirate4x4.com) website link. I clicked on it and could not stop looking around in there for 3 hours. :biggrin: There are several builds I am going to keep up with.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ATLRoach

Quote from: CCP on March 15, 2008, 05:34:45 AM

THANKS for the AR link!

I am a little upset about the (www.pirate4x4.com) website link. I clicked on it and could not stop looking around in there for 3 hours. :biggrin: There are several builds I am going to keep up with.
[/quote

Pete goes by Aloharover on there.. If you want to find out some really in depth build check out some of the 4RnrRick builds.  His new Zuk is going to be awesome.

CCP

I will check him out.

Once again THANKS
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

thanks for the links.  That 4x4 site is awesome!

Semp